Blue and Green Handmade Pottery MugThis handmade stoneware cup is perfect for everyday use. There are beautiful variations of blue and and green colors in this glaze.
- Processing times vary depending on my workload. Please message me if you would like to know what my current processing times are.
- Three sizes available - 12 ounce, 16 ounce, 20 ounce
- Blue and green glossy glaze
- Glaze color variations happen with this glaze (black, blue, green)
- Extremely durable and chip resistant
- Handle does not get hot when warmed in the microwave
- Perfect for everyday use
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Made from white stoneware clay
- Food safe
- Oven safe
HOW IT'S MADE
- Wheel-thrown on the potter's wheel
- Individually glazed, making each one unique and wonderful in it's own way
- Kiln fired 2x - Once for it's bisque fire, ready for glazing, Second for it's glaze fire (2,167 degrees fahrenheit)
MY PROCESSInterested in learning more about my process? You can see some behind-the-scenes footage on my Instagram page here:
WHAT IT'S NOT
- Not made with molds
- Not mass-produced ware
- Not stove-top safe (or any direct heat)
TurtleRok produces the highest quality handmade coffee mugs at our studio located in Bradenton, Florida. Our passion for making the best handmade coffee mugs and our commitment to customer service set us apart.
UNIQUESlight imperfections are a part of handmade pottery and add character to the mugs I make. This is something that you cannot find in lifeless, factory made ceramic ware - but you knew that already, and that is why you are here!
Each TurtleRok stoneware item is hand thrown on the potters wheel.
GREAT GIFTSNeedless to say, TurtleRok's coffee mugs make perfect gifts. We have had numerous reports from our customers, telling us that our mugs are their favorites. See for yourself what our customers say.
LEAD-FREE GLAZESI use only lead-free glazes and non-toxic clay.
The clay that's used to make your mug is certified 100% non-toxic, and is made from raw materials from the USA.