Forest Green Wave Handmade Coffee Pottery Cup
- Processing times may vary depending on my workload. Please message me if you would like to know what my current processing times are.
- Holds approximately 8-10 ounces
- White stoneware
- Food safe
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe
HOW IT'S MADE- Wheel-thrown on the potter's wheel
- Individually glazed, making each one unique and wonderful in it's own way
- Kiln fired 2x - Once for it's bisque fire, ready for glazing, Second for it's glaze fire (2,167 degrees fahrenheit)
MY PROCESSInterested in learning more about my process? You can see some behind-the-scenes footage on my Instagram page here:
WHAT IT'S NOT- Not made with molds
- Not mass-produced ware
- Not stove-top safe (or any direct heat)
TurtleRok produces the highest quality handmade coffee mugs at our studio located in Bradenton, Florida. Our passion for making the best handmade coffee mugs and our commitment to customer service set us apart.
UNIQUESlight imperfections are a part of handmade pottery and add character to the mugs I make. This is something that you cannot find in lifeless, factory made ceramic ware - but you knew that already, and that is why you are here!
Each TurtleRok stoneware item is hand thrown on the potters wheel.
GREAT GIFTSNeedless to say, TurtleRok's coffee mugs make perfect gifts. We have had numerous reports from our customers, telling us that our mugs are their favorites. See for yourself what our customers say.
I use only lead-free glazes and non-toxic clay.
The clay that's used to make your mug is certified 100% non-toxic, and is made from raw materials from the USA.